Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bliss on a Budget - Things that Matter About:

Hello Everyone that may choose to read my blog. I was laying down getting a facial today and it suddenly occured to me that I live a wonderful big life - and that I am not rich, and I am not famous and most of what I do - others could do as well. So I am planning to write a blog, at least once a week that will tell you the thing I did that week that brought me bliss - and for the most part that thing will be under $50.00 - This will allow anyone who wants to participate in the weekly bliss item to do so, without breaking the bank.

As soon as that idea took off in my head - I was also flooded with other ideas - Things that I think Matter - and I think everyone should think they Matter - and if we all treated the things that Mattered, like things, that do in fact, Matter - maybe the world will be a slightly more lovely place to live. So feel free to participate, suggest, etc. I will give you my wisdom - what little I have and we will see how this goes!! Bon Appetite, Bon Voyage - Bon well whatever is appropriate here.

No comments:

Post a Comment